Friday, February 13, 2009

PUKE!! GROSS!

You know I love my kiddos to no end, but when it comes to cleaning up their puke...I get a little grossed out to say the least! It seems that I have spent the last 2 days cleaning up puke. I am sure I will spend a few more before it is all over! Only 1 out of 4 kiddos has caused all the commotion, so I am indeed in for more. I know it sounds weird, but while cleaning up puke, I was so disgusted, fed-up, and quite frankly a little mad about it, and then I got to thinking (in between almost puking myself) 1. It is my pay back for my own puking as a child, that my mother endured. and 2. At least I am blessed with said pukey children.

I guess it is a little lesson all of us mothers and caregivers can relate to. We have been blessed with them and although it is not always pretty at least we have them. And hopefully one day they can return the favor to us or their own children.

So that was my day (or two) 1. wake up 2. clean puke 3. be thankful I know kinda weird what makes us think?!

No comments:

Post a Comment