Thursday, February 26, 2009

What a crazy week!

This week has been so crazy around my house! As usual I can't seem to keep on top of everything I need to. Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to be able to hibernate! My kiddos have had a billion things for me to do this week it seems! Tonight I attended my 7 yr old daughters Valentine Musical ( I know it is a little late) it was so cute to see a bunch of 7 yr olds up on a stage nervous and putting on their best show ever!! Too cute!



I feel like this week has brought me many blessings and I want to thank everyone that I am so thankful for! Gaffer Girls you rock! Thanks so much for sharing a spot on your blog for me!! You girls are great! ...and I love your blog! THANKS



Etsy seller Erikaprice Thank you for putting me in your treasury!! It was my first one and I felt so special. I hope every etsy seller gets the chance to be featured in a treasury...it is awesome to know that even though you aren't selling a gazillion items a day, that someone still likes your creation! Thanks Erika!



Janna @ Feed your Pig Thanks so much for liking my creations enough to feature me on your blog! I love giveaways and features, not just being in one but also hosting them. They are so much fun and I love free stuff just like everyone else! It is a wonderful way for us sellers to get our products out there. I love giving shout outs to wonderful artists and creators! I appreciate all crafts so much and I love sharing that! Again Thanks Janna!!



And lastly Thanks Jenny for all your help and support with the blog. I couldn't do all this alone! It is so nice to be able to work with my sis and have someone to talk to about it all! I appreciate it so much! Jenny is so wonderful...she was probably just as excited about the treasury as I was, it is nice to share that excitement with someone! She is hosting a feature and giveaway on her blog Craft Content that is really cool! Can't wait to see who gets the awesome giveaway over there!



Well I guess that is enough rambling, I think I will go make some candles now!



♥Amy

1 comment:

  1. Awe, thank you:) that is so sweet of you to say. Thanks for all of your help with my new biz, shipping is very confusing, lol.... BTW, my phone died yesterday, you probably knew that. I will give you a call later today. try to relax:) Love ya

    ReplyDelete